quarta-feira, 27 de julho de 2011

Maybe someday you should come here to know my pain

Please, don't tell me about your dreams.
I don't wanna see they becoming true.
Please, shut up and get off.
I don't wanna see you anymore.
I just wanna hear you scream.
I just wanna hear you groan.
I don't wanna let you down. So I'll do my best.
I'll make it unforgettable and unforgivable.
You'll love.
Please, don't tell me about your fears.
I don't wanna see they becoming real.
Please, don't be shy.
Look at me, I wanna see your eyes.
I just wanna hear you beg.
I just wanna be on your bed.
I might give up. But I wanna see you smile.
You shall feel unique. I won't let you sleep.
You'll love.

Um comentário:

  1. Maybe someday I should get there to heal your pain.
    Please, tell me about your dreams.
    I wanna see they becoming true.
    Please, stay, even if you're going to be quiet.
    I wanna see you every fucking day.
    I wanna hear you singing while I'm falling asleep.
    I wanna hear you say that you love me.
    I don't wanna let you down. So I'll do my best.
    I'll make it unforgettable and give you no reason to forgive me.
    You'll love.
    Please, tell me about your fears.
    I wanna fight them all and make you calm.
    Please, don't be shy.
    Look at me, I wanna see your eyes.
    I just wanna hear you.
    I just want you on my bed.
    I won't give up. I wanna see you smile.
    You shall feel unique. And I want you to sleep in my arms.
    You'll love.

    ResponderExcluir